Rome public transport tickets
The tickets are available at the Info Point and at Reception:
- B.I.T. € 1.50 0 Valid for 100 consecutive minutes from the first time it is stamped, for a single journey on the metro (lines can be changed without going through the surface barriers), one journey on the Rome/Montebello Urban train, and multiple journeys on buses, trams and electric buses.
- 24 h € 7.00 0 Valid for 24h, the ticket is stamped for unlimited journeys within Rome.
- 48 h € 12.50 0 Valid for 48h, the ticket is stamped for unlimited journeys within Rome.
- 72 h € 18.00 0 Valid for 72h, the ticket is stamped for unlimited journeys within Rome.
- C.I.S. € 24.00 Valid for seven days from the date it is first stamped, i.e. until midnight on the seventh day, including the day it is stamped, for unlimited journeys within Rome.
The tickets listed above DO NOT include the following special services:
- Turist transport: Bus Panoramic 2 level.
- Cotral services between Rome Tiburtina/Termini and Fiumicino airport.
- Non-stop Trenitalia services between Rome Termini and Fiumicino Airport.
Children aged nine or under can travel free of charge on all the public transport within Rome.